Monday, August 11, 2008

happy birthday to me!!!!

well it is here my birthday yeah! boyfriend woke me up with happy birthday i love you so sweet. i will miss him all day. i won't get to see much of him today. i am working at my everyday job and my part time job today so i won't get home til 10 pm. luckily i am going to my parents for dinner. mom is making my favorite dinner (spaghetti and meatballs yummy)and my brother and family are coming over for cake and ice cream for our birthdays ( his was yesterday). i will need to go to my second job teaching water aerobics just to work off all the carbs lol. so far we have an accepted bid on a house and we are trying to make a baby ( lots of trying this coming weekend )and we a talking about getting married soon too so i am getting more than i ever hoped this year. this is my best birthday ever even if i have to work while the boss is frolicking on the beach.

No comments: