Thursday, January 22, 2009

IS IT FRIDAY YET

my nice and nephew are finally coming to stay overnight at my house. i am so excited. my niece found out this morning and i am sure my nephew will know by the end of the day. i am so excited to spend time with them. now that i am an hour away i don't get to spoil them and play with them as much. even if we just hang out and watch movies i will be happy. winnie will be so excited too. she loves them and will go nuts when they walk in the door friday night with me. the kids are also excited to see the kitten tigger they haven't seen anything but pictures of her so far and can't wait to play with her. now how do i make the rest of today and tomorrow go by fast while i am this excited?

1 comment:

Self-Proclaimed Supermom said...

I can't wait either, because now I can finally see your house!

WOO HOO!