Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009

i am looking forward to 2009. 08 was a good year even with the many ups and downs boyfriend and i faced. i love him and the life we are building together. christmas came and we got tons of great stuff. new sheets and comforter from boyfriend's mom and my parents added more dishes to my antique china and got me a really cool silicone bake and store set. my brother and sister in law got us really cool new phones. the best present of all was the wood stove insert for the fireplace. i love that my house is now warm and the oil burner hardly comes on anymore. i also love the smell of the wood smoke. for the new year my only goal is to get pregnant and continue building our lives together. not much but very meaningful.
winnie is at doggie daycamp today for some end of the year fun. she really needs to spend so time playing with other dogs. i hope i can get back to bringing her at least once a month. she is a happy and tired dog after her day of playing.
I also paid all of my bills for january the other day. setting the bank up to them when they are due was easy since they automatically change the year for me. my quicken bank account register does not. this means that i entered about 4 payments and realised i needed to go back to the begining of 08 on the register and change the new entries to 09. oh well at least i didn't have to do the whole month just a few.
wishing everyone a happy safe and healthy new year

No comments: