Tuesday, May 12, 2009

still recovering

wow busy weekend. on saturday my parents brought the last of my stuff to my house and my neice and nephew for a sleepover. my parents stayed for lunch so we bbq burgers yummy. after that it was my time with the kids. we went to a local ochard to check it out and to a local playground. the kids and i had a blast. before heading back to my house we stopped at the dollar store. the kids got bubbles, sidewalk chalk and a toy and i grabbed a few things we needed. then we played more at my house. the dogs ran all day and only took a short nap instead of half a day nap. gracie followed ben every where. she ran around so much and refused to leave his side i had to make him stand next to the water bowl so she would drink. after dinner we played some more and then it was bath time. my nephew was filthy. i think there is still a ring of dirt in my tub from him. then my niece got clean too. afterward we made popcorn and watched a movie. after that we watch some more tv and i finally told the kids to go to slepp i was exhausted. around 3:30 in the morning my nephew decided it was time to sleep with me and boyfriend. i said ok and moved over so he could be on the end. he wasn't fast enough and winnie moved right in and took the spot i made. so i backed up and moved her off and he snuck in the middle of the bed. the next few hours consisted of elbows and knees to the head and ribs. sunday we got up and made breakfast eggs and pancakes. we played a bit more and then left to meet there dad and my mom for lunch. we had a great time but i am still recovering from so much excitement. we are also preparing for next weekend when we will drive to the shore to get the house ready for summer and check on my uncle. another busy and crazy weekend to come.

No comments: