Wednesday, November 26, 2008

is it january yet

my uncle is moved in for now. once he figured out i am in the sticks and the nearest store is 20 minutes away he decided maybe he would be better off staying with my parents. my dad will be driving him to chemo and the doctors so now he wants to go stay with them. that is ok but that can't happen until after the first of the year. why you ask ?? my mom had surgery today to replace both of her knees. i am going after work to see her before going home. then i get to go home and get my house ready for boyfriends family to come for thanksgiving. oh and ref my boyfriend and uncle. they are not fighting but my uncle is driving him a bit nuts so i need to keep the peace. i am sure things will calm down but we need to find the middle ground for everyone.

No comments: